Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Knackered Coral (palate cleanser!)


Once in a while, we all get tired of the work that goes into fancy nails... but of course life doesn't stop, friends have birthdays at less-than-ideal moments... and no polish fetishist wants to show up at a party with naked nails!


So here's a little quick NOTD I threw together to match my party outfit. It's nothing more than one coat of Butter London Knackered over two coats of Orly Gilded Coral, topcoat and done! 

Nothing too fancy, but gorgeous in a subtle way! I was super happy with this mani.

1 comment:

  1. I've nominated your blog for the Liebster Award. Here's the link to my blog post about it, check it out for details!

    http://hellolacquer.blogspot.com/2012/12/jindie-nails-zomboy-liebster-award_3.html

    ReplyDelete