Pages

Saturday, August 11, 2012

31 Day Challenge Day 13 - Animal Print

Since I already did tiger stripes for orange day, I decided to bite the bullet and try a freehand leopard print. The idea of doing this has always scared me a little, with my poor dotting-tool skills... But here you have it.


Quite possibly the sloppiest leopard mani ever posted to the internets

One more for the all Wet & Wild kick I've been on, using Wild Shine polishes this time. I started with a base of two coats of Tickled Pink, and over that one coat of Sparked. My bobby pin dotting tool came out again and I used Dreamy Poppy for the inside of the spots and Casting Call for the outer part.

Sparked is my favorite out of these four polishes, a nice and evenly applying pink and silver glitter. 
Tickled Pink is a bit streaky, I only got away with two coats because glitter covers a multitude of sins.





No comments:

Post a Comment