Pages

Sunday, August 19, 2012

31 Day Challenge Day 15 - Delicate Print

The only thing I could come up with for "delicate print" that I wanted to do and was reasonably confident I could pull off was vines. I was originally gonna do ivy vines, but the leaves turned out to be quite a bit more difficult than I anticipated, and after giving up on them in frustration I grabbed a random pink and gave my vines flowers instead.



The base is Color Club - Beyond The Mistletoe, which is fantastically blingy green, light blue, and holo glitter. The holo really overwhelms the polish, but the other glitters give it a soft blue-green tint. 

For the vines I used Finger Paints - Go Van Gogh! and for the flowers I picked out a pink from a Simple Pleasures set I picked up at Ross super cheap, all the polishes are too streaky for me to wear as a base or on their own, so I just use them for nail art. None have names that I'm aware of.



No comments:

Post a Comment