Pages

Thursday, September 6, 2012

31 Day Challenge Day 20 - Water Marbled

Water marbling, water marbling... I tried it once before, with moderately FAIL results. This one turned out a little better, but I still haven't got the hang of it.



I used Steel The Spotlight from the Wet & Wild Chrome collection as the base (who says all water marbles have to start with a white base, anyway?)
For the marble I used Wet & Wild Megalast I Red A Good Book and two jelly frankens I whipped up after noticing that my collection was seriously lacking in jellies, a black and a teal. The teal didn't really show after marbling except on my thumb and a teeny bit on my index finger, everywhere else it just looks clear. 

It's hard for me to pick a favorite nail here. Index? Middle? Pinky? One of those three, my thumb and middle finger didn't really go so marble-y. Which is your favorite?



No comments:

Post a Comment